In a move towards Go-Green initiative and better customer service, The Panchkula Central co-op Bank Ltd has introduced instant New ATM PIN generation option whereby cardholder can generate the debit card PIN by using any Cooperative Bank ATM and Micro ATM with ease
Steps for generating Rupay Card PIN using our Bank ATM Machines & MICRO ATM Devices:
- 1 -> Insert your Debit Card at any Cooperative BANK ATM & MICRO ATM Machines and select “Green PIN Generation ” option on the screen.
- 2 -> On next screens, you will be prompted to enter OTP as received in your registered mobile number.
- 3 -> On successful entry of the above details, you will be prompted to set desired Debit Card PIN on the next screen. Once successfully set, your Debit Card is ready for use.
- To set/Re-set your Debit Card PIN at Cooperative BANK ATM, your mobile number must be registered with the Bank. Please contact your nearest BANK branch for registering mobile number if not registered already.
- In case, you are not able to generate Debit Card PIN, please contact to your Home branch or Customer care.